Thursday, September 17, 2009

Digression: The story of my name...

Hello bros,

it's almost weekend and I've two days off so I'm going to chillax a bit...(more about new word mixtures later in the blog). So you can countdown to monday for the next awesome-increasing stuff...

For the end of the week I just wanna share the story of my name with you...
As most of you already recognized I'm a great fan of HIMYM and especially of Barney Stinson (Mr. Legen...wait for it...dary) so I choosed my name after a quotation of him which fits to my mission (teaching you how to live a better life):
"Think of me as Yoda but instead of being little and green I wear suits and I'm awesome. I'm your bro - I'm Broda!"

Now you know why I had choosen Broda as my pseudonym.

Stay awesome...also through the weekend!

Yours,

Broda

No comments:

Post a Comment