Monday, September 14, 2009

Try to be awesome all the time!

Hello bros,

today we're going deeper in the universe of awesomness.
Once there was this wise man who told me "whenever I start feeling sad, I just stop being sad and be awesome instead." (btw: the same rule is adaptable for every negative feeling)
Ok...some of you might got me...I had stolen this quotation from my man Barney Stinson (the awesomst guy of the sit-com "How I met your mother").
Anyway who cares where this is from...the fact is that it's totally true and it'll be FOREVER, so, whatever you do or don't do, always keep this quotation in mind...it helped me a lot when I was starting to feel bad because of anything.

So remember...it all comes down to how you decide you wanna live your life!
In fact, if you always think about being awesome instead of sad/mad/dead than you got the first and most important ground rule.

Next times we'll start to go into details...

Stay awesome!

Yours,

Broda

P.S.: Watching HIMYM is fun and you shold take a look at how Barney is to improve yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment